Life Sciences Campus Sisslerfeld
Space for Innovation in the Life Sciences Cluster of the wider Basel area
Welcome to the Sisslerfeld Life Sciences Campus
The attractive area of 300,000m² in the Life Sciences Cluster of the wider Basel area offers you space for innovation and expansion.
This attractive opportunity includes:
- 49,500 m² of developed and readily available terrain in the northern compound
- 212,500 m² of developed and available as of 2020 terrain in the southern compound for your major project
- 35,200 m² of developed and available as of 2020 terrain in the northern compound
- A wealth of opportunities in the Life Sciences Cluster greater Basel area including synergies with neighboring companies involved in production, research or development such as Syngenta, DSM and Novartis
- Proximity to first-class research institutes such as the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI), leading universities and the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland guarantee access to a large pool of highly qualified employees with sector-specific know-how
- Located next to the freeway Basel – Zurich and in short distance to the international airports of Basel and Zurich at a distance of 40 km and 60 km respectively
- Possibilities to use existing infrastructure and services of neighboring companies such as gas, fire brigade etc.
- An ideal legal framework and service oriented authorities who ensure swift decision-making processes
Does Sisslerfeld fit your strategies?
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Aargau Services Economic Promotion
Phone: +41 62 835 19 66
E-mail: Kontakt aufnehmen